A little something something....


It's taken me this long to realize how I needed to update my profile pic since I've been through about 3 red dyes after the previous one. I also have finally changed my about me picture since I honestly hated the last one. My hairs growing out again and the reds fading as usual and I absolutely refuse to let it but I guess there's just so much I can do now....

Besides all this, the daylight saving has finally kicked in and I woke up finding myself waking up on time when in fact the clock was an hr ahead.... oh the confusion sometimes with this.... school again has been rather monotonous I have to say. I'm starting to hate what I'm doing and hate the hours I spend each day there. There's clearly only so much I can do about this but well... it's not the course but a personal problem I have to get over I guess.


Anyway, life has been pretty swell the past few weeks and starting tomorrow, I'm attempting to do the 1 dress 5 ways challenge which my friend proposed I do and so I'll document this and see where that leads me... though probably after the 2nd or 3rd day I might just grow tired of what I'm wearing and the way I style it but it's something to keep me going and thinking I guess.... has anybody else attempted it???

I'm also looking into MAC and NARS for new blushers and eyeshadows. I've been leaning towards using just my bronzer for my cheeks now and a mix of purple and browns for my eyes though I really want to get a deeper and darker shade for my cheeks and eyes. It could be that autumn and winter has finally taken its toll on me and I find that I want to get away from the summery pinks and oranges I have in my collection. Needless to say, moisturizing is definitely key in such weather.

No comments: