Leaving Summer



Shirt, Monki
Sweater, H&M
Skirt,  Brandy Melville
Necklace, Zara

School has officially started and well, summer is slowly leaving us. The weathers been calling out for something simple yet in between. With pastels making its way back into fashion, not to mention how I'm overly obsessed with candy colours, I found this cute knit jumper at H&M the other day and knew it was perfect for the weather. Especially the sleeves. I'm such a sucker for sleeves that fall around the knuckle area. I love how it gives such a warming feeling. 

I'm having such a relaxing time so far that I just want to shop the day away. Well, along with watching more tv shows. But well, as the weeks go by, I'm kind of enjoying school only for sheer entertainment purposes and the realization of how strict I need to be with myself now since it's the basics. 



No comments: