Astrophysics


Day 6 - Astrophysics

The past few days have been hectic with packing box after box after box. Never again. Yet, it surprises me how much stuff I have. The weird things like just a box or a pencil holder that you use becomes part of it when you start to pack and slowly they start to pile up and get heavier. I take back the thoughts of being able to live with just a suitcase now. 

Regardless of it, packing is finally over and organizing will come in just about 3 months time, so for now, the thought of spending my remaining days left in London is seemingly sad since the weather's been looking up and there are many more beautiful days ahead. Yet soon, I'll be back in warm, humid Singapore where I pray for rain almost every other day while enjoying the abundance of good sushi, steamed bread and convenience.

No comments: