Money on My Mind






Andy Warhol X Uniqlo Tank, Uniqlo
Studded Army Jacket, Topshop
Vanity Case, Zara
Coyote Rib Necklace, bonejewlry
Eagle Skull Silver Ring, Topshop

It's been about almost of a month since I've been back in Singapore and it feels so foreign to me. Many things have changed but it definitely feels good to be back home. This was probably taken the first week back so you can imagine the amount of back log I have collected just within this month!! 

I've also managed to add a few more necklaces to my jewelry collection. Mainly bone necklaces like this one which I've been treating with slightly more care than the others since they're real. It's one of my few weaknesses honestly. 

On a side note, I've been plaiting my hair a lot more frequently since I came back. My love for the black and red crossing each other, showing just hints of red thanks to my growing hair. The warmth here too was partly an excuse too but what was the harm mixing it up a little right? 


No comments: