Food and Life







Photos by: _teenagemerma1d

Food and/or life?
It's one of those rare occasions when I actually write a non fashion post. 

How long has it been? 
While schools been relatively alright and the weather's slowly getting more disappointing, there's nothing much I can say with how much I'm both excited that the year is coming to an end and unhappy at the same time. But if anything good has came out of this year so far, it's that I've got an online portfolio now... 

Anyway, I thought I'd just take a slip back to a few months ago before coming back to London and share well, food. If you're wondering, no, I'm not going into detail about what happened and how each individual item tasted. To me, it was food that was good and definitely missed. 

And if I do say so myself, my sister always does an excellent job in taking photos.

No comments: