The old and the new...

T shirt, Givenchy.

So, with a new year, comes a new look... and with that said, I changed my twitter and blogs image. A total change was going to be hard... thus I kept the old layout and used my tumblr background and name too while using pastel colours for my blog to femme it up a little... yeah a little... While my twitter page is just a whole different story lol... but well I just wanted to make it look more cohesive and well... ME...

Another thing changed is the URL of my tumblr... many of you have noticed its no longer hatahara anymore... it's "Psychological Being" ... the same as my header and the reason for that is just so it'd be less messy and more cohesive.... of course I was planning to change my blog URL too... but n'aww... and if you guys haven't seen my tumblr or twitter, feel free to click the links on my sidebar and go check it out (^w^);;

Finally, I'd like to just thank my readers, if I have any, and all I can say is that 2013 is going to be an interesting and possibly eventful year

PS: I will try to make more videos, outfit and fashion post...

No comments: